Oddly Shaped Pixels
Based in Lyon, France
Super Rocket Shootout is a frantic 2D pixelart brawler game, mixing platformer and fighting mechanics. Charming characters, destructible environments, cool weapons and awesome jetpack make this a blast to play alone or with up-to 4 friends.
Super Rocket Shootout was born as a prototype but rapidly gained fame as it was showcased to the public in local spanish events. After winning the Best Indie Game prize at the Madrid Games Week in 2014, it was decided to bring the prototype to a full commercial game. After a one year and half parenthesis dedicated to a (sadly) cancelled project in collaboration with Deconstructeam and 11 Bits Studios, Oddly Shaped Pixels retook the development of Super Rocket Shootout in order to release it during Summer 2017.
- Jetpacks, Guns and Explosions
- Nail perfect blocks, build combos and fill up your Super meter
- Throw devastating Super Moves, Super Attacks and Counters
- Engaging story mode, local multi player mode, team play
- 8 playable characters with each its own abilities and Super Attack
- 8 interactive and destructible stages
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game" Madrid Game Week, 2014
- "Nomination for Best Multiplayer Game" Indie Prize Berlin, 2017
About Oddly Shaped Pixels
Oddly Shaped Pixels is a one-man indie game studio bringing pixelated (sometimes not that much) cool games to the world.
More information on Oddly Shaped Pixels, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Rocket Shootout Credits
Everything, Oddly Shaped Pixels
Jonathan Romero Ruiz
Animation, Additional art, Freelancer
Key art, Freelancer